Papa Wisdom

Papa Wisdom! 
And no offense to my own pa but I'm talking about these wise guys... 



Pope John Paul II ~ We are not the sum of our weaknesses and failures...

(Now St. Pope John Paul II)

 ~ Pope Benedict XVI...

Pope Francis quotes. Catholic.

These men lived and are living God's love. 

Lord, don't ever let me give up hope. 
Help me when I fight believing that I could possibly be loved. 
In my weakness and in my failures let me feel your presence. 
Continue guiding and picking me back up.

Help me to live out YOUR love sweet Jesus like these holy men. 


  
And what the heck here is a quote from my own father,

"Don't touch each other, don't talk to each other, don't even look at each other." 
-J.R.

Classic threat I mean lecture to keep peace in the weanie van. 

Spread the love. 


Comments