Much Required ~ Much is Given

For much will be required/ of those to whom much is given. Luke 12:48

Often we tend to blame one another for not doing his or her part. 

I am guilty of this.

But am I doing my part? 

To whom much is given much will be required. 

I have been given so much. Therefor much is required of me.

Part of that requirement though is not pointing fingers at those around me who I see as not doing his or her part. 

Ugh I feel like this is a blog no one is going to like. Including myself. 

We don't know what each individual is going through. Nor do we know what is expected of them from above. 

Our job is to look within ourselves. 

This Lenten season I want to make this a focus point of my journey. 

To do what is asked of me instead of worrying about what is asked of others. 

To begin working within. 

Yes, Lord, you have blessed me with so much...show me what your will for me is. For your greater glory not mine. 

 

Comments