Albert my Albert

My sisters and I have been watching every single Little House episode over the course of time.
 We have finished all the seasons and are now watching the "movie" of when Albert dies.
I really did not want to watch this one because of how sad it is. However to see all of them we would have to watch all of them.
I am basically going to enter into a depression.
I thought I would blog about it because of how Albert has such a positive outlook on life though his time left on earth is short.
I have come close to crying at several parts of the show watching Albert and his family struggle with his diagnosis.
Here he is knowing he doesn't have much "time" left yet does not give up or give in.
He does not let even death stop him from living his life to the full.
Is this a pretend story? Yeah, but with a powerful meaning.
Life is precious.
It is also short. Do not take anything for granted. Especially those you love.
When it is my turn I want to be able to look back with no regrets.
Climb the mountain all the way to the top. Count your blessings. Embrace your loved ones.


Comments