Love is


Dear Jesus,

You are my Valentine. 

Not just someone who loves me one day out of the year but every single day. 

Every moment.

"You formed my inmost being; you knit me in my mother’s womb." Psalm 139:13 

You loved me even before I took my first breath... 

You love me now and will always love me no matter what.

I am Yours.

I do not want love only money can purchase.

True love is paid in blood. 

His Precious Blood.

Which was poured out for you and for me. 

Teach me sweet Jesus how to love like you.

How to give without expectations.

Make my heart a dwelling place, O Lord, for all who are needing love the most.

May their needs be met before mine.

Not through me, but through You.

I give myself to you, make me completely yours Jesus.

I love you with all of my heart. All that I am. 

Thank you for having me as your own. 

 "Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." Corinthians 13





Yup. ...and He gives us the very means to be complete in Him, by living in Him: the Sacraments. If you have not seen both Confession and Eucharist in this light, start doing so.





Comments