More to Valentine's Day

Valentine's day is in less than 48 hours. Not that I am counting or anything or have any reason to count. Or that I even knew Valentine's day was this weekend... 

Valentine's day is for couples. PFFFFT! (Spit noise with mouth : HERE) 

It's not for single persons. 
Single human beings don't like chocolates, movies, fancy dinners, pretty cards, flowers, balloons or fun. 
So let's make a holiday for those who do.

This made me laugh more than it should have.

Gag me with a spoon! 



GUESS WHAT?! 

ur-ecards.com

If you're single you're put in this box:

I LOVETHIS......

(The last part doesn't sound that bad..) 

OR you're forced to choose between the two:

He's out there girls!!
(Taken Waiting for Mr. Darcy of course!) 

The women who do have Mr. Darcy find themselves saying stupid things... Like "Your hands are cold."

 Bahahahaha!

(I have never understood how that could be the most romantic line. FAIL Keira Knightly. Fail.)

Alas Mr. Darcy doesn't exist in my love life...yet.

 It took me a while to get this.. then I died

(I know... I know...)

This is a bit more accurate. 

Hahahaha
(Not even.)

This?

facebooking with dog hahahaha
(Yes.) 

This?

hahahahaha

(Not so much.) 

Likely...

So let the game begin

(Thump, thump...thump..thump..)

But then you wake up and realize...

pee ur pants funny

(It was only just a dream.)


So here is my advice...

Know your true love's name...

 Bahahahahaha
(Oh for shame!)

The feeling you get when...

How you know he's the one


If you forget everything else at least 
REMEMBER 

always.

I read an article I would like to share. It shows the real value of St. Valentine's day.
 And who your real Valentine should be. 

Check it out!











Comments