Happily Ever After


25 years ago these two wed. 

Obviously I am overexcited that they got married. 

If not that would be a problem.

Really though, I am so blessed, so unbelievably blessed to have them for my mom and dad.  

Their marriage inspires me. 

It hasn't always been easy but their love did not crumble. 

Rather it was strengthened through Him who gives strength. 

Twenty-five years is a long time  but when you really love each other it feels like a blink of an eye.

Not that I would know or anything. ;) 

Just witnessed. 

Dad, thanks for asking Mom to marry you.
Mom, thanks for saying 'yes' to Dad. 
Thank you both for saying 'I do'. 
Thank you for choosing life.

And best of all thank you for teaching us kids what love really is.

 "Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." 
Corinthians 13

Here is to your happily ever after ~ forever and ever more! 
  




Comments