Life in LEWI

Gabbie did not blog yesterday because she eloped to Lewiston after work for shenanigans.

She, her dad, her sister Maddie, her grandpa and her cousin/uncle (It's a small town, we really need to branch out) Gary made the journey.

Maddie and I went to go spend the night with our cousins Michael and Megan.

BUT first we needed to get our toes done!

Pedicures in lent, I know. Sounds a bit cynical...

Uncle Gary didn't quite understand why we were going to get our toes done. I tried convincing him we were taking him with us. SURPRISE! I think he shook his head at me...

The car ride down was a real gas. Not what you're thinking but lots and lots of laughter.

While Maddie and I were at the salon place, whatever you call it, the boys had errands to run and hearing aids to fix.

A little over half way into the pedicure, cousin Mike showed up hungry but like a champ. Our nail techs wanted to know who's boyfriend he was... Awkweird. Maddie and I both started laughing and clarified he is our cousin. COUSIN. 

After the men were done they came back after much thought I am sure, and moved our overnight stuff into Mike's car. Picture Gramps in the front seat of the pickup, Dad and Mike moving bags, and uncle Gary peering through the window at us in our chairs. Not to mention Maddie and I laughing.

The rest of the salon had to be confused. Mike had to be bored. (And hungry.)  

Ten little piggies later, times it by two, we were all done and headed to Mickey D's.

Then Mike took us to LCSC for the grand tour of the Mickey Mouse head shaped building.

We went to the apartment after that and met up with Meg.

Again we got in the car to go see my little god daughter and our cousin Elaine. LOVED that!

I think next was a trip to Winco, a run through Taco Bell and then back again to the apartment to play cards with Courtney & Shane.

There was never a dull moment. Always someone laughing. How could we not? The sarcasm, the music, the youtube videos, the selfies, the togetherness. It was pretty great.

Shane and Court took off and us cousins popped in a little Boy Meets World. Laugh out loud. 90s humor.

Mine and Maddie's air mat had a hole in it so that was slightly uncomfortable but if that is the only downside then I am good. :)

We laughed late into the night. (Or morning, depending on how you look at it.)

SO further more I apologize for not blogging yesterday.

Here was my day in a nut shell. Or a peanut mnm. (Inside joke.)

   



Comments