Coke Addict

Yes. Yes, I am.

Most of you shocked.

Some of you not.

I can't get enough.

It eases the pain.

Every last bit. 

Don't judge me.

It hurts.

I am cutting back though.

With drawls remain.

No more crack.

No more buzz.

Good bye bubbles.

It'll be a long forty days.

  Don't tell me you thought the thoughts you were thinking...

Shame. Shame.. ;) 

This coke thing is hard but it is all for Jesus! 

It's the least I can do.

Through my struggles I want to offer it all to Him. 

There going to be lots and lots of struggling. ;) 

I know one's sacrifice isn't to be broadcasted and I hope you know that was not my intention.
I hope you got more of a chuckle out of the blog than anything.
That was the try. Me trying to be funny.
This may come back and slap me in the face. 



Comments