At last


At last I was reunited with macaroni and cheese! 

Being gluten free for now three years, which seems like the past twenty-five years, 
(Oh wait I am only nineteen) it was time.


Year after year I'd watch my kid brother and sister make Kraft mac n' cheese. 




I was tempted over and over to indulge and make myself sick for the next 24+ hours.
 Somehow I refrained from the cheesy Kraft goodness leaving me with only the memory of the taste.
Dang it anyhow.


The best kind though are:


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was sure I would never ever ever taste that highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner again. 
(Even though the microwavable kind is disgusting, I had to quote Kevin McCallister.) 

Like I said I was reunited! And it feels so good, SO GOOD! 



Peaches and Herb ladies and gentledudes. That video/link was six minutes of your life you'll never get back. Most of you didn't even wait thirty seconds. I know I didn't. 

Anyway, that so good feeling brings me to now introduce to all of you Race Pasta and Cheddar! 


Sounds absolutely horrible right? Right! It looks disgusting too right? Right! 
I mean who uses a rabbit to promote gluten free macaroni? I don't even want to know. Obviously little orphan Annie does. 

But it tastes SO GOOD! 

Not going there again...

After three long Lenten years we came together.
Like Macaroni and cheese or "rice pasta and cheddar". Like Peaches and Herb.

Together AT LAST! 




Comments