Crusade Prayers

My heart is broken for the world we live in. 

I am appalled at ISIS. 

I never thought I'd have to live to see Christians being persecuted. 

Murdered for believing in Christ.

People, this is not okay. This is awful. 

We need to do something. We need to stop this massacre. 

We need a crusade.

I am not talking about more blood being shed for already shed blood. 

I am talking about a prayer crusade.

Men, women, boys, girls, families, friends, strangers, Christians alike need to rally. 

Note I said Christians alike. 

That means this fight isn't just for Catholics to fight. (And yes, Catholics are Christians.)
And it doesn't mean this fight isn't just for our protestant cousins to fight. Or our Mormon friends.

The need is for all of us to stand together.

To stand up for God and stop these persecutions from happening.

Put aside that chip on your shoulder if you have one towards another faith in God and fight for Him.
Fight for our King, our Savior.

Let us fight by praying our hearts out day and night, night and day for
  THIS TO END. 

Fall to your knees brothers and sisters in Christ and pray with me for a conversion of hearts in these people where evil lingers. 

Join with me in praying for those being killed. May God hold them in His arms and bless them mightily. 

Be on guard! Turn back from evil, for God sent this suffering to keep you from a life of evil. 
Job 36:21 

And he said to Mary his mother, 'You see this child: he is is destined for the fall and for the rising of many in Israel,/ destined to be a sign that is rejected.' 
Luke 2:34 

God help us. Heal us. Protect us. Save us. 

  







Comments