THIRTEENTH YEAR

I remember thirteen years ago exactly because...
Why because it was the day my uncle Steve and aunt Kristie took Jordan, Maddie, baby Kyle (at the time) and I bowling in Filer.
You know those pavement things that you park your car in front of that kids like to balance on? 
Well on the way into the bowling alley I thought I would try balancing walking across one.
I tripped and hit my chin which bled and was cut open a widdle bit. 
Aunt Kristie took me into the bathroom and fixed me up. It ended up not even being that bad. 
The first of many falls to come...

So yes, I remember thirteen years ago exactly. 

Oh! And my sister Nicole was born! 
(Hence Ma and Pa were not bowling it up with us.)



It's time she knew she will turn into a mermaid. 


Awesome.

Well I don't know about the playing in the storm... But yeah this sums you up pretty good. 


Ah! Look! I even made a fragment of your baptism picture. The steller pop corn bowl. 


Aww! Look at you! Still eating how you do now. Just kidding. There wouldn't be any cake left. ; )  



My BEAUTIFUL sister! 




Nicole Josefa, you're the only girl I know who can down hamburgers how you do!



You're the second tallest in our family. Well I am assuming you're taller than sister Jordan.

You play on the court like a beast. I wish I had your basketball skills. I don't.

You have the most generous and selfless heart!

Where ever you swim in life you are going to succeed!

You are beautiful, amazing, talented and did I already say beautiful?

Inside and out!

Wishing you the best birthday yet!

Here is to your Thirteenth year little lady!

Love you more than a fish loves water!

TOPANGA!



Comments