Here she goes

Right now I sit here in miserable thought about so many little big things that matter not but are driving me insane.

Yes, insanity.

I have nothing to blog about.

I have a rotten phobia of breaking my word. Quitting my resolution.

Problem I see with that though is not that I think breaking your promises is okay but that these invisible "musts" are getting the worst of me.

"I can't miss a day blogging..."

"I have to pray the rosary every day..."

This is not a healthy way of living and so I am trying to break this pattern. This madness. The stupidity.

Me, being OCD.

I finally surrendered praying the rosary every day because I began feeling it was just another thing to check off my to do list. It's not that I don't like praying the rosary but that I am falling asleep at night and panic that I might break my "rosary streak."

Sounds awful right? Yes.

Right now I must be exhausted. All I can think about is my aching feet and the tender red bump on my face that hurts every time I touch it. Not to mention my shortness of breath. I sound pathetic. Oh, and Boy Meets World. Yup, pathetic.

Here I am complaining about my little life's hurdles and who'd I blog about yesterday?

Oh, yes. St. Pope John Paul II. (And how I want to be like him.)

He got a head start.

Well I guess I found something to ramble on about. Even if it won't make sense to me in a few minutes or to any of you ever.

Here is to breaking through to freedom.

Here is to making popcorn and watching Boy Meets World because it is Sunday (during Lent) and I just want to put my feet up and curl up in a ball and shiver because someone drank the last coke can in the box and I did not get my caffeine today and now I am just done.

Okay, tomorrow is another day.

Here she goes.  

Comments