St. Margaret of Scotland

"I hope to do no more than he asks. It's not only that I don't want to do wrong things. Even things that may be good in themselves, I do not want to do unless he wants me to. If I can do this, I will not be tired or worn." St. Margaret of Scotland  

What a beautiful and inspiring saint St. Margaret is!

I like this quote from her because I often want to do more than I am capable of doing. Not that I should do less but like she said not that I should do more unless asked of me from above.

It's no wonder everyone in the world is tired and worn! We aren't listening for what he wants us to do. We are making our own high standards when we could be doing the things he asks of us very well.

Something to ponder on. To work at.

Listening and not over achieving.

St. Margaret of Scotland, pray for us!


Image result for St. Margaret of scotland

Comments