Hopelessness is an Illusion

My Beloved Warrior,

Hopelessness is just an illusion, my beloved warrior. I am your hope and your future is in my hands. Just as I parted the Red Sea of hopelessness for Moses and My chosen people, I will part your sea and you will walk in the promises I have for your life. Don’t allow the illusion of the enemy to become reality. Fires will never burn you out; raging waters will not drown your dreams. I am bigger than any challenge you are facing. Now, My Princess Warrior, fight the temptation to give up and allow Me to walk you into a life filled with indescribable hope for your future!

Love, 
Your King, your Hope

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." - Jeremiah 29:11 

Comments