Healing in the world

What is your idea of the world ending?

Is it losing your job?

Losing everyone you love?

Someone who is dear to you is sick?

You and your family are starving and homeless? 

You are alone? 

What is it that happens in your life when you tell yourself the world is simply going to end?

If you're like me you over exaggerate, whether you mean to or not.

The world ends when:

You are worried what others are going to think.

You are afraid of being hated.

You are embarrassed.

When you are not perfect.

And the list goes on.

This really dawned on me this morning as I thought about how naive I can be when I look at my life and only see the bad when their is so much good.

There are so many people out there who are really struggling. Who actually have reasons to ask "why me?"

I want to fight against this habit of letting the little things get to me.

Join with me in praying for all who are truly in need of the Lord's help. In need of his healing power.

I ask that you please pray for a special intention...

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I ask you to pour out your healing love and answer these prayers.

Through your heart we are healed.

Amen.



Comments