Key Lime Sleep me Not

This week just seems bigger than it needs to be and right now I am exhausted. Pretty much typing with my eyes closed, while spoon feeding myself key lime yogurt and still cannot believe it's after nine o'clock. I'm a real bucket of fun. And yes, it is only Monday.

I think what my point was of this blog was that this week not be able to shake me.

With God, I got this.

Today at Release Time we learned about Moses and how he listened to God and did what he asked. The Egyptians did not.

It's a big story to understand as a first grader however I think it was well enough explained that when you put your trust in God he will provide.

If you do not have faith in him how can he provide for what you do not ask.

So I guess I will take this advice. Go with God. He'll take care of me.

Yes, even when I am found tomorrow morning drooling on my laptop keys with key lime smeared down my shirt. That's a disgusting visual.

God, I put my life in your hands. Toss me, throw me, cradle me, hold me. It is you who are in control.

tired animated GIF


Comments