Teh.teh.testimony

Gabberdella is feeling nervous.

For those of you who did not read your bulletin I am sharing my testimony tomorrow night at St. Mary's church. Oh boy...

I have done this before.

Why do I get so nervous then?

Been working on a power point today. Yup, trying to get fancy.

Still procrastinating about my flash cards and what I'll even say.

Probably going to get up there, wait... Probably going to fall getting up there in front of everyone. Then I'll be exhausted and humiliated and pretend to play dead. OR I'll catch myself mid fall and do a Chuck Norris somersault and jump up acting like nothing happened. OR maybe I will just have nervous laughter. Probably the most accurate guess would be falling, playing dead and then blowing my cover when I start laughing.

Oh why do I think I am going to have to gulp down large amounts of Pepto-Bismal?

I'm feeling nauseous.

So come on down to the church if you're feeling like seeing me in my finest moments.

Mass is at 6:30 and my testimony is to follow. Guessing around seven o'clock.

Pray for me.







 

Comments