18 and counting

18 and counting. Have I used that title before? Probably...

Today is my girl Dani's 18th birthday!

She had a birthday bash this past weekend and I so wish I could have gone!

Dani, truth be told, we've only been friends for not even ten years. Yet, I feel as if I have known you my WHOLE life.

I love that about you!

When you meet someone you have this effect on people. I really can't even explain it but I have a feeling you get where my mind is going even if it struggling to write it on paper.

I thank God for your life! Your beautiful life!

I thank Him that our paths crossed.

Who knew one park day or game of Apples to Apples would bring us where we are today?  

We've had years of laughing and being weird together. I loved every moment!

But don't think just cus' your 18 that the weirdness and laughing is going to stop.

this pretty much sums it up!



Cus' it's not!

I can see it


In fact things are probably only going to get weirder... (Insert Mr. Beans face here)


Ha! Yes!

Oh, Dan I love you to the moon and back! I love you even from Idaho! That Washington/Idaho boarder won't stop me!


Just you wait. If you ever need someone to make a scene at a birthday party by falling when dancing, I'm your girl!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful, amazing, and gifted friend & sister.

Danielle Leslie Andersen I love you !

Start counting! ; )



Only you will get this! I am crying from laughing so hard!!

Comments