Maui Throwback

I thought I'd share some sunshine from my Maui vacation back in January.

Maria Lanakila Catholic Church in Lahaina is where we attended Mass.

Outside of the church was a beautiful statue of Our Lady of Lourdes.


This is what the Church looked like from inside before Mass.


We overheated during Mass so we went for shaved ice afterward!

We found Maui's Beach House and enjoyed the bright and fun atmosphere there.


Tropic like it's hot.



When in Maui, you get a Henna tattoo of a seahorse.


Cool Cat’s Cafe it Lahaina has the best burgers and fries, hands down! Gluten free too!


Us at the Hula Grill. 



We had so much fun cooking, eating, shopping, exploring and soaking up the sun! 

I am so grateful we went to Maui when we did! 

Any later might have cost us our dream vacation. 

Maui, we miss and lava you! 


Photo Credit to Benjamin Pung for the beautifufl photo above, 

Photo credit to Mike for sharing some of his photos with me. 
















Comments