Easter Sunday

He is Risen! Alleluia!

Happy & Blessed Easter!

It has been a long Lent and an imperfect Lent.

Things that I wanted to be or should have been, weren't.

It would be easy to blame the Virus and I still do, however, I have come to be grateful for this dry Lent. I have grown in ways I would not have expected by accepting the unknown and imperfections.

Today, though imperfectly nontraditional, is a happy and blessed Easter day. I didn't expect that after the long journey we've had and still have ahead.

I thought the worries of yesterday and tomorrow would distract my attention from Whom is truly important.

But death and evil could not stop Him. The virus certainly will not stop Him.

Jesus is risen from the dead! Victor over death! He is Lord and King!

I can't begin to imagine what that felt like to see the glorified body of the Risen Lord!

A flood of emotions and second guessing their eyes, I am sure!

Jesus was dead and is now alive!

He helped their unbelief.

We don't always see with our eyes. Sometimes we have to see with our hearts.

“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.” -The Little Prince

Indeed, He is risen!

Comments