Into the Unknown

This may be what it comes down to... 

Me, blogging about the unknown, referencing Frozen II for inspiration. 

Either it's the cabin fever talking or the Holy Spirit. 

Probably, the cabin fever... 

Bear with me "into the unknown" as I break down some of the lyrics. 


I can hear you but I won't

The world has stopped but still refuses to listen. 
Lord, give us the desire to put our faith in You, rather than in ourselves.  


There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day


Excuses keep us from doing the necessary. 
Jesus, help us to focus on You and not the storm.


Everyone I've loved is here within these walls 

Quarantine has brought us closer together.
Holy Spirit, protect our loved ones.

I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you 

Trust isn't easy for anyone.
Jesus, I love you, please take care of everything!

Who knows deep down I'm not where I'm meant to be

Our broken hearts are searching. 
Father, create in all of us new hearts! 

Where are you going?

There is a fear of being misled.
Jesus, shepherd us and bring us back to You.

Don't leave me alone

We are afraid of being abandoned.
Lord, remind us You are with us always.

How do I follow you?

By uniting our suffering with Your suffering. 
Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on us! 

Into the unknown 

The unknown of what the future holds. The unknown of when this will all pass.

They left everything and followed him. Luke 5:11


Into the Unknown (From "Frozen 2"/Lyric Video) Idina Menzel Feat ...

Novena to Surrender to the Will of God:





Comments