WELCOME BACK!!!!

DON'T EVER LEAVE US AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Just kidding.

They're home! Praise God! We've some how managed to survive without Mom and Dad for a week. Pop, pop... A week!

We've been very blessed with the family and friends we have who've offered their help during these past seven days.

It's been an ongoing party just us kids. No parental guidance.
Maybe a little auntie(s) / grandparent guidance here and there. :)

I think I speak for all of us kids when I say we are so, so thankful they're back!!

I want to be a "normal" kid again.

http://youtu.be/m9MA0eW8yyw?t=2m19s

Wow, that's screwed up.

I now have really experienced what parenting is. Hard work. Not talking about the guiding of the children though that's work all by itself but the cooking, cleaning, laundry, repeat.

We have the best parents in the world and I am so glad they were able to go on their trip. They deserved it!

Boy though like I said, it's great having them home!
Not just because I don't have to take on full responsibility but because I have missed them so much. Love them so much.

One of the best things about them being home is they verbalize and mean they are happy to be home. Back with us kids.

We are very fortunate, very blessed to have them for parents.

Thank you Mom and Dad for all you do for us.

Welcome back!


Comments