Weekend Beginnings

My weekend starts on Thursdays at eleven am. It's awesome. But what made this weekend extra awesome was all the fun packed into just the beginning of it. :)

After I got off work on Thursday I went and got my eye brows waxed and my hair thinned. Two thumbs up. :)
A couple hours later my cousin Michael kid napped me to slumber party it up with the fam. We bought gummy bears and butterfingers to put on our ice cream. Nommy!
Michael taught me how to play Nertz. I am not very good but I love playing it.
I listened and laughed to his songs he strummed on the guitar.

Then we went up to my god moduh's house for a little visit which brought more joy than one will ever know. :)

My cousin Meg got home from the basketball game the real party began.
We threw in an old Disney Channel VHS and were struggling to stay awake.
Trying to fight our eye lids but we just could not do it. We came to realize we're getting old...

However it was a much needed kick off to the weekend. :)

Friday I got ready to go to Lewiston with my cousin Rachel and a few of her girls. Never a dry eye or diaper when with her. Could not stop laughing! I also got to see my cousin Elaine and her husband Mike as well as my little god daughter Faye! Bonus!
It was a grand time for sure and one to write down in the books!

The crazy thing though is that it's only Saturday today! Oh the beginnings of the weekend!

Comments