Sleepy time she comes

I could not be more tired but yet I am determined to blog so not to miss a day or disappoint readers. Bare with me as I type this on my iPhone. Mis spelled words may be left mis spelled.. Why? Because tooth picks are holding my eyes open. I've never liked that description but it fits the bill. (Never liked that saying either.)
The past twenty four hours+ have been so much fun!
I am just exhausted by how much fun I have had. The introvert in me comes out. :)
Seriously though I am so blessed to be living the life that was given to me. And such beautiful fun loving friends/family to share the joy with. I am too pooped (cringe at that statement) to write about all my happenings but will get to it sometime sooner than later. Until then I think I will sleep like a baby curled up in a papoose or cocoon. If I can make it to my bed... May just camp out here on the couch. Eh, nah. My bed is calling. Time for this tired little lady to hit the sheets. Oh look little house on the prairie. Must:stay.awake. 😴💤 sleepy time she comes.

Comments