Action Packed

It was an awesome game. Well the second half that I watched was. :) Sleeping beauty fell asleep but thankfully I awoke and didn't miss the excitement of the second half!

I am a green bay fan. People from North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin are just nice people. Therefor I like them. Plus I feel connected to my aunt Sheila and uncle Nick when I root for the Packers. :)

My team was going strong! Everyone who watched knows that and then Seattle pulled it together and surprised us. It was an action Packed game indeed.

I can't be upset with the Sea hawk fans for their victory.

No use crying over spilled milk. That molds a little and then turns into cheese which I'd use for a hat that I'd wear to a Packer game. Just kidding that's disgusting.

Fellow Packer fans slap your sea hawk friends on the back. I didn't say across the face.  Be happy for them.

Fr. Paul talked about in his homily today that we need to do to our neighbors what we want them to do to us.

I for one would be irritated if the Packers did win and no one shared in the joy with me.

So be blue and green happy.

Here is to the superbowl! Which frankly I only like for the food. :)

Comments