Turd.el

So today, I don't recall how it came up in discussion, or how this thought was even triggered however I thought I'd blog a little about my experience with turtles.

No, not these turtles... 


The other kind of turtles. The one's we write stories about and claim "slow and steady wins the race." 


Turtles are not nice. 
This t.v. show was a lie. No matter how much I loved it. 

I know once upon a time ago I thought they were cool and sweet but that was then and this is now.

Let me explain further...

Years back in Twin Falls I was playing with my neighbor's grand daughter. Who just happened to have a turtle. At that time I thought it was the neatest thing. 

A real live turtle! 

We took the turtle which was about not even yay big into the house and watched it struggle to move.  
The two of us sitting n the floor, staring at it.

I asked the girl if the turtle bites. 

Yeah, you know where this is going...

She said no. It had never bitten a soul.  

She then went to tell me that it eats worms. 

Well that's when my dumb butt of an idea came into action.

I took my pointer finger and began doing the "wave" with it, to imitate a grungy little worm. 

Stupidest idea ever. 

Out of no where, I kid you not, that turtle jumped and clung to my wiggly finger. 

I didn't think turtles could run or in this one's case fly. It was like one of them flying squirrel things. Only worse, cus it was a turtle! 

Turtles don't fly!

Actually I take that back... 

I shook that sucker far across the room. 

It was flying now...

The little turd (turd.el) bit me!


The girl couldn't believe her tamed turtle (she found) would bite. 

Of course I'd be the first. 

She went to pick up her pet across the room as I stood traumatized for life. 

My Que to leave. 

AND that my friends is why I do not trust turtles! 

Raphael, Michael Angelo, Leonardo, Donatello, Franklin, or any of em. 

Forget about it! 

Who knew this would become a blog post?  

Watch out and keep away from turtles. 





Comments