Pass the bread.

WARNING!
If you dislike fast food, hate on fast food or any kind of unhealthy food this post is not for you to read. Or comment on. Or talk about in the near future or far future to my face. Or behind my back. 
IMPORTANT! 
GWC (gain weight challenge) is harder than it looks.
#2015



I've been dreaming of a... happy meal. For real though.



(I actually really dislike pancakes and waffles or anything that touches syrup but this picture was it.)

Sometimes late at night when I can't sleep I stare up at the ceiling thinking of all the yummy foods out there...that I am missing out on. :( Dumb gluten freeness.

Pretty sure purgatory is going to consist of nasty gluten free meals no one likes. Better start praying those rosaries so I can belly up to the table of plenty and delicious gluten filled foods in heaven.

"Oh it's not that bad..."

"Oh it's so much better for you..."

"Oh I think you'll like this..."

"Yeah that really sucks."

The last comment sums it up.

In those sleepless, drooling, eyes teared full moments I play this dream in my mind.

Starting with some dewishous bagel bites!


Oh let's go to Costco and get some greasy pizza!



While we're there we can buy those mozzarella sticks and eat them whole!


An ice cream CONE. Yes.


Chicky nuggets with BBQ sauce! Oh boy....



On a chicken kick! It either has to be in a nugget or a strip or a patty.... DQ understands!



Quick throw in a party pizza, eat it in two bites.



Who's thinking Arby's? ME!!!! ROAST BEEF!



Need to feel better about my eating habits so I sprint over to subway and have it my way without the tomatoes.



Licorice! Oh Twizzlers how I have missed you! Who would've thought they'd stuff flour in these nommy things??

Top Ramen, not dried. Hidden joke for you know who... ;)



Oh this one stings,.. I see my siblings eat this a lot... Kraft. Mac. N. Cheese. The audacity!


Chicken patty samiches... Take me back to my elementary years. Licking my lips now.


Home made lasagna...I'm not even Italian.



French dip...



Chocolate chip goodness! The gluten free stuff can't compare.




And now for the real water works show...


Mickey D's cheeseburger. My heart breaks. My stomach just killed over.


adore
It's so yummy it hurts...... 

Then the dream stops. 

You see, for me, eating anything with wheat in it is like taking drugs.
 The umph only lasts a moment or two and then I feel like puking my guts out for a day or sometimes two.  

 


My first thought: Is that bread? 

So I struggle a little with remembering how sick I get. Actually I take that back. I know perfectly well how sick I get I just choose to imagine it away. And tempt myself by writing these kinds of blogs by looking up on google all these funny little pictures that make my mouth water. 

Tonight before mass I asked to be prayed over. I asked for prayers of healing over my eyes, my body, healing in general as well as healing of this gluten allergy. 

Guys, I started writing this blog this afternoon...Had to stop to eat dinner and then we were out the door. Like I said I was prayed over before mass...I was snot n' and crying instantly. Mom said I could blog about the "wet mess" I was. 

This experience and my blog kind of go hand and hand. SO here we are. 

Expecting prayer of being healed. Being healed of this nasty gluten allergy. No more dreams of feeling good when eating but making it a reality. All in YOUR name Lord. You are the only One who can heal me. And that I believe YOU will. 

You are the Bread of Life. 




Comments