Real Men

I like good old manners in men AND women. whatever happened to them? well mine still does this for me every time we go somewhere, and I love it every time!

This picture was on facebook and I thought I'd swipe it for the blog. 

REAL MEN ^should^ STILL DO THIS. 

Opening doors for ladies.

To me that is HUGE. But a lot of women have made it so the men don't want to open/hold doors for ladies because they get chewed out for taking away "women's rights." 
Honeydarlings get over it. A small act of kindness has nothing to do with "your rights".
Instead say a simple 'thank you'. Yeah, that's a good idea. 
It's no wonder holding the door for women seems old fashioned, it hasn't been accepted in years!. 
Get it together ladies! Props to those of you who have it together. 



Now moving onto this next subject:


No, no, no, no, NO. Real men are gentlemen. A man is not defined by a color he wears but by his actions and what is in his heart.

Look into a woman's eyes when you talk to her. Ask her questions. Treat her with respect, and watch the door to her soul open ;-)

Here are guidelines to being a tried and true gentleman. 

 there was a time not so long ago when people were courteous to one another - honestly if I raise young men who hold open doors and are kind then I'll be proud...

I'm all for opening my own doors and paying for my own dinner, however when a man opens doors for you and volunteers to pick up the check, it's a sign of maturity, respect, and chivalry. That will get you far in life. I promise.

Though it may seem I am pounding the boys with sermons today I am also hoping the ladies understand that they have to be ladies and be grateful for the men going out of their way on your account. (Whether you like it or not!) :) 

What is so great about gentlemen? 

Gentlemen are men who care. Who love purely. 

Let's take a peek at the two below and you can decide which is more attractive. 


 Ok Ladies.. I'm adding a Men's Fashion/Style Board soon!! I think it's about time!!! #Men #Fashion

OR 

i'll have to remember this next time some "man" texts me after a month of not calling. the truth, alas, revealed.


All boys become men at sometime another but do all men choose to be gents? 
They ought! 

Take on your role as a man, a real man. A gentleman. 



Comments