Give Ear ~

As I sit here staring at my computer screen, which is being slower than a snail because my laptop likes to drive me bonkers~ I am trying to remember exactly what I even wrote yesterday that was worth sharing.

I honestly thought it was going to be a post no one was going to like or finish reading.

I had to dare myself to even write about such things... Poking myself in the eye...not wearing make up to mass...admitting to wanting to impress others.

What I am saying here is I am a little surprised. Like I said above trying to remember what I wrote about. I was trying to think when I saw I had two shares on the subject I thought would be untouched. Unnoticed.

Goes to show that the Holy Spirit is doing great things. Let His work be done not mine. Let His words be heard.

Now if he could make my laptop stop being so darn jumpy. ;)

Oh! We've gone from a snail to a cub panther. That's process. Thanks Ralph! (Inside joke)

I'll wrap this up with something "educational"... Don't laugh too hard there.


Give ear and hear my voice,

Listen and hear my words.
Isaiah 28:23 

Listen even when you're so blonde you don't know you're listening.
Be still and wait for the sound of his voice. His words will lead and guide you. 

Oh, and while I was googling Isaiah 28:23 my baby panther of a computer went all hesitated butterfly on me. 

The life!




Comments