The end.

Again I am last minute blogging... It is the last day of my long weekend.:( It'll all be good though right? Going to be honest and say I really did not want to write tonight. I remembered I didn't post anything while journaling my thoughts before bed. Sounds geeky I know. I was half way tempted to say forget it but decided I might as well. So here I am again on my dumb iPhone which by the way his name is Phone. Original huh? :P
Since I really have nothing too great to talk about I will describe my day.
Not that my day wasn't great.
Woke up knowing I was going to clean the bathroom and wash my bedding. Showering came after cleaning th bathroom and new sheets were thrown on the bed. Literally. I hurried to get dressed and what not because my cousin Lynn invited me to swing over to Grangeville with her. We ran some necessary errands, grabbed lunch and then I got to see her new place.:) Ir was time!
After that I believe I ordered business supplies. Awesome. Did my laundry. Thumbs up. Out my sheets actually on my bed. Folded my laundry. Sorted and matched socks. Did more laundry. Organized bathroom drawers. Had dinner. Watched Little House. Worked on a gift for a friend and a card for my Mona's birthday tomorrow. Shhhh! It's a secret. ;) Ate chocolate ice cream. Brushed my teeth and now here I am. I feel like I missed a few things. I am definitely done and ready to sleep.
So good night world. That was my day in the eyes of my thumbs punching at my phone screen. The end.

Comments