Vontraprehder singers..

Oh my word. The plan for grad mass was for us sisters to sing. Jordan had the brilliant idea of recording ourselves to hear what we actually sound like. Thank heavens we did that. We listened to the recording and about died. No one is in tune to each other, let alone in tune at all. I never want to sing again. So much for voice lessons. That was horrible. I am surprised my ears aren't bleeding. 
We aren't exactly the Von trapp family singers. Right now we're all laughing at the fact that mom has been bawling at hearing us all sing together. She claimed it was beautiful but we're all thinking it's because she hated it. Wow. I am appalled. My mother lied to me! 
We will see what Saturday actually holds music wise. Sweet Jesus, give me a new voice! Houston we got a BIG problem!    

Comments