This brought tears to my eyes...

I was googling my childhood toys and came across these grand memories: 


 Generation Girls

Best barbie dolls ever!
Diva Dolls 

A friend when you need one. Or two. Or three, or four.  



 Barbie  Hotel 

Why did I get rid of you? I'd still be playing with you otherwise... 


 Best Computer game ever! 

I was literally bouncing off the walls when I came across this! Thinking about buying it. 


Tied with the best computer game ever!! 
Maybe I will buy it too. Can't have one without the other ;)



Diseased filled ball pits! 

A child's dream and a mother's nightmare. 

Weird ferbie things. 

Mutated owl and chicken. Messed up.


More hairy scary toys! 

Hatching wuvluvs. Keeps you busy for minutes. 


Shelly and Tommy

Always thought it was Kelly and Tommy. Loved that toy.


Remote control barbie jeep

It had seat belts and the controller was also good for a cell phone. 


Beanie babies! 

Again why did we get rid of you?? We only had a bajillion. Sniffle.


Never owned this toy but loved playing with it at my cool friends' homes. 



Sky dancer!

 Awesome until your fingers got caught in the fan or you were yelled at for hitting someone in the face.  


Ancient polly pockets

Shout out to Jordan... Look! I haven't thought of these since I played with them!! 

My heart is just smiling right now! I've been sitting at the computer for hours taking trips down memory lane. I have saved the best of the best for last. Click this link to cry your eyes out! 




Happy meal girl! I have found you! I think of you often! Even at a young age my heart was still true to you, NickDonald's, as Max would call it. 


Kids these days don't know what they're missing. All these electronic nonsensable toys. My childhood rocked. I was living the dream. Now I am kicking myself for getting rid of all these amazing, beautiful toys. What is wrong with this picture? 

Seriously going to go belly flop on my bed and sob. I miss my toys. 

I really did graduate from highschool. 

Comments

  1. I love your last line lol!!!! You're a hoot. Though I do feel as though you are a lot older than me because I only had one of these toys when I was little: Shelly and Tommy. I also thought her name was Kelly...I loved Tommy's hair when I was younger. I thought it was HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy's hair cracked me up too! So nineties!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment