June 17th 1991

Happy Birthday to the best older sister in the world! Jay, you've taught me so much. For example to shut up when I eat. Or how to behave like a lady. Still haven't mastered that one yet...
You've always been so good to me from the time I was born. I think Mom and Dad should've listened to you when you told them my name should be, "Madeline Flower." It has a nice ring to it. But alas Gaberdellasabatini it is. :)
You truly are a beautiful romodel to me. Emphasize on the beautiful! (Quit shaking your head no as you read this.)
You've been there for me in the worst of times and in the best of times. In sickness and in health... Okay this is getting awkward.
I am so blessed to have you in my life. You make me laugh even when you're not trying. You understand me to an extent which most people don't. You laugh at my stupid jokes and ridiculous blogs. You've always been willing to buy me french fries. You listen to me even when my stories are off subject. You also listen to my kind of music in your car. Except for the times when you tell me we can't listen to my music and then you realize my feelings are hurt and you let me play one song which turns into three... :)
I love quoting movies with you! I love riding shot gun with you. I love your laugh! I love making you laugh! On a more serious note...I am inspired by your out look on life. Your gentle way of appreciating everything and everyone around you. I am humbled by how willing you are to God's plan in your life.
The Sisters of Life are going to be tremendously blessed by your presence with them in New York. No matter where you live, it ain't going to stop me from loving you! You'll always be in my heart. I'll like you forever and I'll love you for always!
You'll always be my Sister J-dogg! Woof!
So near far, wherever you are...Wild thing I think I LOVE YOU!!! 



Comments

  1. You are so right Gabbie- Jordan is amazing (like someone else I know aka you). When you said that about Jordan letting you listen to your kind of music, I couldn't help but think of... Lion King. You know where I'm going with this :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dan! I seriously laughed out loud when I read your comment about the Lion King! What is with our Disney obsessions? Tarzan?? Love you & Jordan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment