Graduation day!

Graduation is here! After all those years of wanting to drop out in the sixth grade, I actually made it! Mom has been very emotional lately. My hypothesis is that she can't believe I graduated. Seriously I think she CAN'T believe it. Like she never thought she'd see the day where I past 12th grade. Yupp, telling you the truth.
I could tell you school stories that would make you want to stop reading. But it's my graduation day and I don't want to think about those memories...
The day has been wonderful so far and it's not even the beginning yet! I couldn't ask for better, gorgeous weather! I am an overjoyed graduate! Thrilled and ready for what is to be handed to me next! I know this isn't a long post but I will blog more tomorrow with all the details. God is SO good! Bring on the party!  

Comments