Connecting the dots. . .

I think everyone is trying to connect the dots. It seems impossible though. I will say I am doing much better than I was Monday night when I broke down sobbing for more than one reason. I am finding out more and more all the time that I am such a people person. I want to fix problems. Share my love. Give. Console and remove pain. However I can't solve every problem or wipe away every tear.

My heart still aches for Justin's family and friends no doubt. No matter what happens as time goes on their will always be a hole in our hearts that can not be filled. Though can be helped. We just have to look up toward heaven and ask for help. Our prayer will be answered. Maybe not in ways we are expecting but will be answered.

I learned this week that God doesn't sit up in heaven and randomly decide who's time it is to come home. (God isn't Effie Trinket from the Hungergames.)
We have free will and in the end  it all is a part of God's plan. We don't understand half the time but we weren't created to know as much as our Creator.

So we can try to look back and fix what we can't but it's not going to solve anything. Connecting the dots isn't going to ease the pain. We can't ONLY put our trust in each other. We have to put our trust in God.

Lifting up not only those hurting from the accident but also for all who are suffering from losing a loved one.  

Comments