CoUnT DoWn


"I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources He will give you mighty inner strength through his Holy Spirit." ~Ephesians 3:16

Lord, I need strength right now. The party is in three days. I want to know that all will be well. I know it will but the thought of it not scares me.

What's to worry about though? Everything will be great! Their really is no reason to even think about fretting. Everyone has been so helpful. All is going to be fine. I just have to keep reminding myself that.

I am looking forward to all of my amazing family & friends who are coming from all over! I am beyond thankful for all the help, support, & love that have been generously given on my account. I couldn't be more blessed to have such ready to dive in and help friends/family!  

Father in heaven, send your Holy Spirit to fill me with peace and to teach me how to be content. I need your help preparing for my graduation. I can't do anything without you. Therefor I choose to do everything WITH you! Walk with me Lord, guide me on my path. Help me to live a balanced life so that I do not overwhelm myself with useless worries.

Constantly remind me that I have a support team who are cheering me on every step of the way.
All is well with my soul. All is well.

Here is to making the prep work a success! Here is to all the ones who've had my back with this party. Here is to my amazing parents for putting it on! AND Here is to a fun time!!!!

Comments

  1. You are going to be amazing on Saturday, Gabbie! I am so proud of you and excited you are graduating! Don't freak out... God is going to take care of you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani! Love you so much!! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment