Challenge



What I am striving for:
  • Patience ~ Waiting without rushing. 
  • Courage ~ Taking a stand for what I believe in.
  • Confidence ~ Confident in my own skin.
  • Peace ~ Accepting what comes my way.
  • Love ~ Unconditionally toward all. 
  • Forgiveness ~ An open heart toward those who do me wrong. 
  • Listening ~ Giving my full attention to those around me.
  • Bold ~ Not afraid.
  • Understanding ~ To know what to say or when to not say anything
  • Honest ~ Speak only the truth.
  • Comfortable ~ Just be myself. 
  • Driven ~ Determined.
  • Hard working ~ Not slacking. 
  • Faithful ~ Consistent.
  • Faith filled ~ On fire for the Catholic faith!
  • Hopeful ~ Believing and trusting.
  • Obedient ~ Following God's plan with no questions asked. 
  • Wise ~ Think before acting.
  • Brave ~ Doing the thing I sometimes do not want to do. (within reason)
  • Positive ~ Focusing on the good in life.
  • Kind ~ A smile goes a long way. :) 
  • Graceful ~ Gentle and sweet.
  • Calm ~ At peace.
  • Live in the moment.
  • Speak only the good people need to hear.
  • Instead of judging people, pray for them.
  • Looking ahead rather than dwelling on the past.
  • A friend to everyone I meet.

Comments