Success!

Graduation was amazing! Seriously one of the best nights ever! I can't thank everyone enough for making it such a dream come true! I still can't get over everyone who came! I am so blessed!
Mass was simply beautiful. Like Father said, their was so much love in that church! What an honor. Thanks goes to God!
The party itself was such a success! The food, decorations, flowers, dancing, music and good people to share that all with! I could just feel the love in every inch of that shop. It is beyond a privilege to know all my dear friends who came to help me celebrate.
I danced almost every song to the point where the room was spinning and my feet were as soar as soar. I wouldn't have changed a thing! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did! From the looks of it I'd say people were easily entertained. I offer all my thanks to God for getting me this far! He is so good! Just when I thought I wouldn't make it another year in school He lead me along the path that brought me to where I am today. How amazing are His works. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me next!
Introducing to you the graduate of 2013, Gabrielle Ann Bernadette Rehder!!

Comments