Servant of God

"Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God?
 Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men,
I would not be a servant of God."
Galatians 1:10

What has really been constantly poking at me for who knows how long is that nothing this world has to offer can make me happy. I have to stop looking for material happiness. Truth is these things are only going to bring delight for a moment. 

All my worries are pointless. In the end I only hurt myself. 

I don't need to think twice about how I spend this world as long as I am serving my Lord. What other people think of me is none of my concern. The only opinion that matters is Christ's. 

I am going to work hard to not be a slave to this world. I am done caring about pointless things. I want only to make my Maker pleased with me. 

I pray that I develop the gift of courage and that it becomes contagious. Make me a true servant of You,, oh God. Amen. 

Comments