Things I am not proud of

Where to begin? I know! Preschool! The year was when I was in preschool. I refuse to count on my fingers while trying to type. Plus I have no idea what year I went to preschool because I am pretty sure mom pulled me out sooner than later but I don't know if she pulled me out my first or second time going to preschool. (Don't ask- it's  too painful to talk about.) Actually she pulled me out because she loved me so much and couldn't bare to be apart from me and she told me I was her favorite child, still till' this day. : )

Things I am not proud of...

  • Filer Elementary. I am not proud to admit that even at such a young age I stole something from the school. The teachers specifically told the others and me not to bring home the gum ball in our cubbies. In my mind they were saying, "all you commoners except Gabbie, don't touch the ball of sugar we put in your cubby to torture you." I remember it like it was 12 years ago. The little shiny gum ball was blue. My precious...When it was time to go home I snuck to where "precious" was held captive. I snatched the gum up in my hands and after that I don't know if I put it in my mouth or kept it or what. However I think my conscience which shouldn't have been developed at that age told me to fess' up. I went sobbing to my mom. "I stollllllllllle a gum ball  from the preschool!!! Wahhhh!!!" Mom made me apologize the next day and that was one of the most intimidating things I'd ever done.
  • Mom had this favorite store she liked to shop at. I am pretty sure it was called "Bah bah Black Sheep" or something like that and she only brought us there like twice. (If that.) Actually I don't think she liked the store that much but whatever. In this store their was a play room loaded with toys where kids had probably just picked their nose and done all kinds of nasty things to the toys I was sitting among. Again this was a Gollum moment because while happily playing I turned my head and saw a purpleish blue watch. I put on the watch. I lovesed the watch. Mom said it was time to go. I didn't take the watch off. I wore  the watch out to the car. I had almost ripped off "Bah Bah's" until my older sister realized what was around my wrist. She told me for stealing I could go to jail. My eyes got HUGE. Jail? Jail. Then we heard sirens and Jordan told me the cops were coming for me. Then again I ran to mom wailing about the watch. I had to go give the watch back and apologize. This was my final time I used the "five-finger discount."
  • Who hates syrup?? Me!!! I'll tell you why but after hearing about it you ain't gonna like syrup either.When I was a toddler I sat under our kitchen table and drank a gallon of syrup. YUCKY, there I said it. But I am not going to tell you about the butter....
(Pause. Are your children reading this? I forgot to label it Rated: STYSD [OLYCR]- STUPID THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T DO...[OR LET YOUR CHILDREN READ.) 
  •  I cut my hair and was threatened to be shaved like my dad!!!! 
  •  Tried going through a garage door opened for a cat to crawl through on a skate board and got stuck and then told my friend to hit the button "so it'd go up" but it went down and I just flopped for a while like I was in the electric chair until I told my friend to hit the button again so that time it would "go up." 
  • Practically lighting St. Ed's on fire when altar serving (age- little, job- candle bearer, situation- tripped and landed on floor barely saving candle from putting church up in flames.)    
  • Faking passing out at St. Ed's school. Truth comes out 9 years later....
  • Though my mom told me not to go meet the new neighbors who had just moved into Mr. James Donald Ihli's home I walked about four houses down when I was only 4 and stayed and played with the new girl because she had a barbie house with an elevator. Sweetness! But I was in trouuuu-ble when mom came and found me. :P 
  • Called 9 - 1 - 1 while I was being baby sat.
  • Watched Tellytubbies as a child. 
Can't think of any other moments as of now...but trust me their are tons I didn't list I am sure. Feeling good about your life? Do you think your kids behave after reading this? You're judging me, aren't you? Yup, just another day in the neighborhood. 


   




Comments