Shaun White Spotted at McDonalds!!!

Last night was the most overwhelming night of my life!! I haven't felt so spooked since a couple months ago when we watched Little House on the Prairie. Don't judge me. I had seen the episode before a bad guy was suppose to pop out, I knew instead birds were going to shoot out of the trees making that creepy flapping noise, and so I started crying from awareness of what will happen. Thanks Michael Landon, you got me good.

Any way...last night was the most overwhelming night of my life!! I hadn't felt that spooked since..wait. Did we just do this? Yes, I just did this. Moving on.

So after a great Life teen night Jordan always takes me through the McDonald's drive through. (It's not like I don't talk to her the rest of the car ride home if we don't go but just because she is a great sister!)

Well if you like McDonalds as much as I do. (Which YOU don't.) You would know that fries need ketch up and those little rinky dink pathetic pouches of "Fancy Ketchup" just don't do the large fry justice. Jordan had this brilliant idea of going inside for once. I was like, "What? No. We can't do that. You have to teach tomorrow....*cave in.* Well if you insist!" Huge painted grin on my face! Practically frolic to the McDonald's entrance. (Again. What?! Can't a girl get excited about some snack?)  Sheesh.Louise.

Okay so I get my order. Med. fry and a small coke. (It was close to bed time, didn't want to have bad dreams.) We sit down at the bar table they have. Dipping my little friends in a paper cup of ketch up, cherishing each small bite.

(Now noticing that I talk a lot about food in my blogs.) Smiley face.

Well Jordan and I were the only two in the whole joint. Other than the employees. I don't know why though... It's not like it's strange to hit up Mickey D's at nine o'clock on a Sunday!

Oh I bet you're wondering when Shaun White comes into the story, right? Be prepared. Actually don't. That's what happened when I watched Little House, never mind. Don't be prepared, I'll just tell you.

Two customers come through the same entrance we did. One is an older man. The other I thought was a girl.
"It" had long curly hair in a pony tail. Then it started talking into it's cell phone. Really loud! OH MY GOSH!!!! It's!!!!!!!!

(Scroll down)



















A DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so the guy was a dude. Dude looks like a lady. He wasn't a girl and he wasn't Shaun White but it got you to read this blog. Now that I mention it...the Shaun White impostor had brown hair not red. And he really didn't look like Shaun White.

You think this was overwhelming? WRONG. (and right but majorly wrong!)

Shaun W. (That's going to be his code name throughout the rest of ever.) was talking on his cell phone really loudly as I said before with one hand holding his phone while his finger was in his ear because he couldn't hear in a totally empty restaurant. The older guy was ordering loudly as well. I was staring while eating and was trying to ignore them. That didn't work so well. I couldn't ignore them.

Shaun decided to go fill up his pop,  while he was filling up his drink he started singing. Not that I don't have anything against singing in public, I don't but it was plain weird.

I looked at Jordan said I can take my fries and ketchup in the car, let's leave. These guys are weirding me out. She told me it was fine and told me to ignore them again.

Breathe. It's okay they're just a little odd. Well then Shaun and other man come to sit right down by Jordan and I. I was ready to hop off my bar stool and book it.

The first thing they say is "we're going to be in good company tonight." STRANGER DANGER!!!!!
Then Shaun sang to Jordan and I, "how are you ladies tonight?"

Picture this: move your vocal chords up and down really fast so when you sing that it will come out like this-

HooooW arrrre YOUuuuu LAdddddIiiEEEEsssss doin TOnightttttt?

Panic. I was looking like a deer in the head lights. I think Jordan was going to bust a gut.

I look at her not to make eye contact with creepers. Jordan answered their question with the word, "good" as I was looking around the room for a quick get away let a lone a fast car.

Jordan asks  me if I am ready to go. I have never heard myself say "YES" so quickly before in my life. We both get up and they both say, "Leaving so soon?"

Jordan says have a good night and I am thinking, "Don't follow us. What would Jack Bauer do? What would Church Norris do? Good thing I didn't go with a large coke or I had probably peed my pants."

We get out to where our car is, see that Snowboard boy forgot to turn off his head lights. Jordan is walking at a normal pace and I am telling her to get her keys out, open the car and scatter!

The whole ride home I was shaking in my boots.

We get home and Mom and Dad ask how was it. I started laughing telling the story but I was shaking so stinking hard and laughing so hard that I started crying. Then dad asked me if I had my pistol with me. I said mom won't let me have one. Dad wanted to know if he needed to go straighten things out.

 I am never going into that McDonald's at 9:00 p.m., looking at Shaun White the same way, or sitting at that spooky bar again!

Ladies and gents this is my overwhelming story. Maybe you have learned something from it. I am off to go to a counselor where I will most likely be curled up in a ball shivering. I'll laugh about this some day. Or not.

Back to sucking my thumb and fighting my fear of curly haired dudes.

Have a great day!!

         

 

Comments

  1. I am SOOOO laughing out loud right now! That sounds really scary but super oober hilarious! Jordan would handle it that way...Gabz, you would handle it that way...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad everyone else is finding humor in this post. However I am still a little twitchey to go back to Clear Water McDonald's. Oh the flash backs... lol Love you Liz!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment