Here Comes Honey Boo Boo...




Just when I thought I had nothing to write about, something or someone caught my attention and gave me the opportunity for a blog post.
Today I was going to be serious for once and write about something serious.  That was before my siblings and I visited the bowling alley. Sparetime Lanes was hopping this afternoon! I guess everyone got the 99 cent bowling memo. Our party of five was put on a waiting list with about seven other people before us. Bad news bears. Especially since the gal told us the bowlers could play for as long as they liked.
The place reeked of cheese pizza and feet. After a while I guess your nose just becomes immune to the smell. That's really gross.
Jordan, Maddie, Nicole, Max and I were sitting at a table waiting for a lane. What do you do while waiting for a lane? Spy out the bowlers of course! Within moments I was disturbed at the sight of the man in the tight, white  t-shirt with the golden chain who wouldn't give up his lane and continued playing endless games of bowling and repulsed by the group of men who bathed in Abercrombie and Fitch fragrance. Obnoxious music was blaring from the speakers. We already blew money on rigged games in the arcade and staring blankly at each other was getting old.

Finally forever passed and we got our lane. We were bowling like a pack of happy, homeschooled children cheering each other on and clapping for one another. (Okay so actually it wasn't as animated as that sounds. Thankfully.)

Things were going fine. Until...
(This is where Honey Boo Boo comes into the story.) Oh and if you aren't familiar with Honey Boo Boo, let me just say use google or be happy you don't know who she is.  



Before I continue let me say I LOVE kids! I really do! I work in the preschool at church and love hanging around the kiddos! However this little impostor crossed Gaberdella a little too far.

The lane next to us had a sweet looking little girl, about Max's age. Sweet until she opened her mouth and made contact with the Rehder kids. She'd cross her side of the alley and ask us, "What are you staring at?!?"  I asked my siblings if they stared at her and no one did anything but smiled at her. She pulled this line a couple times. We were trying to just ignore her and use her age as an excuse. Well then she looked at the other group next to her and just screamed at them. Serious attitude problem. This little girl needs a muzzle. A time out. An anger management class.

She came up to us and started yipping about something else. I lost my cool and told her to, "Quit it." She told us to, "Shut up." Excuse me? Oh NO she didn't. It's on. It's on like Donkey Kong. I was frustrated with this little ankle biter. I didn't know why her grandpa wasn't doing anything about her behavior. She kept being a little brat and I told her to quit it again. Then she and I went to go bowl at the same time. The little poop as I am about to bowl starts making ugly faces and nasty comments. I told her to buzz off and gave her a look that should've shook fear into her little bony body. Jordan saw the exchange and went up to her grandpa who was obviously hard of hearing or blind, and said that the little girl was calling names. Gramps looked puzzled and answered, "She's calling their names?" NO. She is calling my sisters names. He turned around and told the little stick  of dynamite that if she kept it up they were going to leave. Well Grand-pa, I don't want to get involved but your granddaughter is not exactly paying attention to your short sermon. However every time Honey boo boo tried  to strike at us grandpa would holler her name.

Tarzan is more behaved than this little treat. She could easily put Honey Boo Boo out of a job. She could curdle dairy. That mouth has never tasted soap. (I can say that because I have tasted soap.)

Me and Sundays do NOT mix. Remember last Sunday? Honey boo boo, I hope your t.v. show get's canceled. Not bitter. What is going to happen next Sunday? I don't even want to know.        
   

Comments