Facebookie

I got a facebook! Again.

Reason for me going back into that world is to try and get the word about my blog out there. So what better way to reach people than through facebook, eh?

I am not going to say why I got off in the first place but will share how I plan to try to use my facebook for good. :)

“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” - Mother Teresa

These words Mother Teresa spoke have inspired me and I feel her words fit the mission I am feeling called toward.

So this is my challenge for myself! To spread a little Gabbie in everyone's lives. (whether y'all like it or not.:)  

I am asking God to strengthen me so that my time on the computer is not to become jealous or unhappy but to share love and laughter with the world. <3 
"I'm a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world.”
― Mother Teresa

Time to get started. :)

Comments