Beautiful Mind

Why are the small things in life so frustrating?  I tend to dwell on the little things instead of focusing on the great things. I guess it's human nature. Or so I am going to use that as my excuse.

This afternoon I watched the movie, A Beautiful Mind. I have been wanting to watch it again for quite some time. I am so glad we watched it! The whole time it's playing on the screen one's brain does not rest. You have to constantly think. 

If you're familiar with the film you are probably going to agree with me when I say that this movie is full of surprises, suspense and mind boggling scenes. 

Russell Crowe is an outstanding actor who plays the part of the main character, John Nash. I guess I shouldn't be letting the little things get the best of me when their are bigger problems people are facing. Real problems. 

John Nash fights the fight he has to deal with every second of every day. He blows me away with his genius mind and his willingness to accept and concur his cross he must carry. I guess that is why the movie is called, A Beautiful Mind. :)  

I need to throw away my excuses, stop "sweating the small stuff" and choose to fight even the small battles life challenges me with. 

John 16:33 ~ "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”








    






Comments