Lent

It's here............ (did you read that in a high pitched scary movie type of voice? No? Read it again.) 

Lent. My least favorite time of the year. Perky people will ask if I am "excited" for lent. Who get's excited to give something up? Or not eat meat on Fridays? Or go on a twice a year fast of only three meals a day? 
In all honesty NOT ME. 

Fat Tuesday is the saddest day of my life. I know I am limited to only 24 hours of eating before no snacking through out the next day. 

I have no idea where this blog is going maybe I should change the subject... While I think of something to talk about look at these pictures of my child hood. Tehe. 










 Keep reading. Stop LOOKING at the picture above. It's not that abnormal to see a chunky baby with fat rolls. 

Okay seriously stop. Not going to? See this is why I have problems with Lent. I hate being deprived of food. 
Keep that "doesn't look like you've been deprived of food" comment to yourself. 

Moving on. I guess I should give up not loving lent for lent. I can grow a perky personality and wish for LENT ALL YEAR ROUND! Woah, too far. 

Lent is my First World Problem. Maybe I need to just build a lental bridge and get over it. Or take a straw and suck it up. 

Check out these First World Problems. 



Okay after watching those I think I can handle forty days and forty nights. 

Stay Strong through Lent! Jesus Loves You! 

Peace Out People. 

Stop looking at my baby sumo picture! 




Comments

  1. Okay third picture down you look so much like Jenny... and the very last picture.. well, my sweet Tenley looks just like you :) LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Me and Tenley can be twins then but I am guessing you're over exaggerating...I think I make the world record for chubbiest baby. Do you think anyone would believe me if I said my parents starved me when I was an infant? lol : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment