Woman of God

I ask for the grace to be a true woman of God. In all that I do, may it be done according to your will.

I surrender my worldly ways. I want to be Yours fully.

I seek to be patient, humble, slow to anger, selfless, and loving.

Father, give me the strength to be consistent.

When I see someone who is full of hate towards me, remind me that You love your children all the same.

Let my heart be free from jealously and free from judgement.

I want to be like our holy mother, Mary. Who dresses herself with purity and tranquility.

In all that I do I seek your guidance. Place on my lips words of wisdom and kindness. Shelter my ears from the enemy's whisper. Lift my chin towards heaven so my eyes are focused on You.

My intentions are to serve only my Creator. It's easier said then done though.. I will have to work at perfecting myself over and over and over..

"Even a clean and unoccupied room gathers dust; return after a week and you will see it needs dusting again." -Elizabeth M. Briel

As a woman of God, I shall put the Lord first above all things. I shall not be prideful. I shall not hide behind my faith but share it with my neighbors. I shall look at others with love in my heart. I shall not question your word. I shall follow the example of our mother, Mary. I shall not speak lies. Only the truth! I shall persevere in my duty as His child.
   
"Give me a heart as big as the universe!" - Saint Francis Xavier Cabrini

Women of God
Mary Mother of God

St Philomena.jpg
St. Philomena

St. Agnes

St. Bakhita 

St. Rose of Lima 

Comments