Gluten Free YUM!!

Did I just say that? Yup. I did.

Us gluten free folk are limited to what we can eat so most scrum-delicious foods are off limits. Their is imitation foods out there but most of them never add up to the real thing. I am excited to say I have this recipe to share thanks to our amazing friend Stephanie! I can now rejoice in Chinese food again without getting sick!

Check out this delicious recipe!

Sweet and Sour Chicken

3 whole chicken breasts

1 c. corn starch 
2 whole eggs lightly beaten

Sauce
¾ c. sugar
4 T ketchup 
½ c. vinegar 
1 T. soy sauce (GF from health food store)
1 t. garlic salt 

Combine.

Chop chicken into bite size pieces. Dip in starch, then egg- fry in pan. 
Put in bake dish single layer. 
Pour sauce over chicken. 

Bake for 1 hr. at 325 degrees.

Turn every 15 minutes.

When done add to white rice. 

Comments