9/11

It's unreal to think it has been 12 years since 9/11. I remember being in first grade when the planes crashed. I was not fully able to understand what had happened at the time. I however did understand that something awful had happened that day. 

Over the years my heart aches more and more on September 11th. I think of the families who suffer from the loss of a loved one. I think of our country being under attack. I think of our world not willing to make peace. 

All these things are going through my mind. What if it had been my dad who didn't come home that night? Why would someone do something so awful to another person? Can't we all just get along?

Guys, something is wrong! Things have to change. I am done waiting for someone else to step up. I can't live in a world that does not know peace. 

This year for me has been such a realization of how sad our lives are living in this world where we don't love our neighbor.

If we want to prevent things like this from happening we're going to have to start creating peace. Make peace in your own homes..communities..schools..everywhere you get the chance!

Aren't you sick of the fighting? Fighting over stupid things such as power? We all should know who has the real power..Jesus Christ! Amen?

Watch this video, more importantly listen to the words. Pray for the families and friends of those who gave their lives, and those whose lives were taken. Pray also for our enemies. That all our hearts are softened. 


Comments