Relational battles

I think I alarmed quite a few of you yesterday with my blog. It was an excellent way to release however. Do not fret over me though.

Last night I opened one of my reflection books and this is what I read:

My Warrior,
Don’t engage in emotional battles and drain your strength trying to prove your point, win your way, or defend yourself.
I am your defense, and if you will  fight the temptation to give in to relational battles I will reward you with perfect peace. You are called to live above a life of blame and bitterness.
The truth is that nothing anyone has said or done to you can stop My perfect plans or promises from coming to pass in your life. Now break through to a life filled with peace by walking away from the relational wars of wrath. It is time to fight for the things worth fighting for, and win souls for My Kingdom!

Love,
Your King who has made you blameless
This is simply what I needed to hear. God will fight this relational battle for me. With Him I will conquer.  

Comments