Just want to be..

ME. That's all. 

I don't want to compare myself to her. Or compare my life to his. I just got to be comfortable in my own skin. 

We're all called to be ourselves. I, Gabbie Rehder, am not suppose to be the next Mother Teresa. I can follow her example but I can not relive her life. I have to live my own. 

Money, clothes, status, popularity, cars, talent...none of that matters. We are all equal in God's eyes. 

If he or she has more than you, be happy for them. It ain't easy but it's not worth being ticked over. 

Comparing oneself to another is only going to make things worse. That green monster is going to form up inside and eat away your self confidence. 

Instead look at yourself and see the good. That is what God the Father saw when He created us. 
Genesis 1:26-31 

Believe in yourself and let God show you how perfect you are to Him. 

"Don't judge others who hesitate in trembling in an act that would be easy for you. If each of us children would seek to please God above all else, fear of other's judgement would vanish as would attempts to impress others. Focus on the path ahead of you and on the One who never leaves your side." - Sarah Young

Comments